donderdag 16 februari 2012

TILDA






Ben met Tilda-stofjes in de weer. Ik hou van de felle kleurtjes en prints.
I'm working with Tilda-fabrics. I like the bright colours, they make me happy. 





3 molentjes zijn er al gemaakt. Het wordt een zomerquilt.
I already made 3 little mills. It's gonna be a summerquilt.


k'Heb voor de gelegenheid nog eens mijn Tilda-speldenkussentje bovengehaald.
And for the occasion, I took my Tilda-pincushion out of the cupboard.


********************************

1 opmerking:

  1. I love all your tilda things Steph. The tin is very pretty and I love the pin cushion, do you have the pattern for this one.
    I got you a set of dresden plate templates, I will send them this week.
    Thankyou for your letter and the beautiful tilda things you send me. I loved them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen