donderdag 10 mei 2012

CATH IN THE KITCHEN


Van mijn Cath Kidston stof, meegebracht uit Schotland, heb ik  een doekje en een keukenhanddoek gemaakt, het is nog redelijk dikke stof.

I made a dish cloth and tea towel from the Cath Kidston fabric that I bought in Scotland.


Voor het kleine alles-doekje kies ik een stofje langs de voorkant en een microfiberdoekje aan de achterkant.
The dishcloth has a microfibre-towel at the backside.








De handdoek kreeg nog een biesje van blauw lint.

A nice blue ribbon to finish the tea-towel.





Ondertussen ben ik vierkantjes aan het knippen voor de summerquilt, die moeten nu rondom de molentjes komen.

I'm also cutting little squares (5cm x 5 cm) for the summerquilt, they come around the pinwheels.


 


***************

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Stephany. Thanks for popping by. Tilda fabrics... I just can't get enough of them. Even though they cost a fortune compared to many other designer fabric they are so well worth the extra cost. I found me on this Swiss online fabric shop:

    www.cotton-color.com

    Love what I see in the above pictures. This is going to be a fantastic summer quilt. Hope you will find the Tilda pieces that you want to include in your quilt. Have a wonderful Sunday, Mother's Day here in Suisse. ♥Annette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen